A lot of our customers from West Coast fly the red-eye into New York City, arriving super early in the morning. In theory this is a win, because they get in a full day of sightseeing in on their first day, but what happens when you can’t check-in to your hotel or Airbnb before 3 pm?
You come to City CoPilot! Here’s our step-by-step guide to have an amazing New York City adventure after an early arrival or before a late check-in.
- Pre-book your transportation from the airport with City CoPilot. It’s the best price in town. Go here to reserve with our exclusive discount.
- Store your luggage at one of our three locations in NYC.
- Once your luggage is securely stored at City CoPilot, it’s time for fun! Here are our recommendations:
- One World Observatory. The 360-degree view of Manhattan is the best view in town. It takes less than 30 minutes to get to the Observatory from all City CoPilot locations:
- From the Lower East Side, walk to the Essex Street subway station located at Essex and Delancey Streets. Take the J Train going towards Broad Street and get off at the Fulton Street Station. It’s less than a 10-minute walk from the station to the Observatory.
- From Brooklyn: take the J Train at the Hewes Street station heading towards Manhattan and get off at the Fulton Street station.
- From Times Square, head to the 50th Street subway station and catch the downtown E Train to World Trade Center, then get off at the Chambers Street station.
- The Oculus. Once you’ve finished at the Observatory, you can take a quick walk to this architectural masterpiece. (No really, it looks like a huge spaceship inside.) There’s also a shopping mall and restaurants nearby.
- Chinatown. By now, you’re probably going to be hungry so we recommend taking a short walk to historic Chinatown for lunch. The famous Nom Wah Tea Parlor has been around in some form since 1920. It’s been a bakery, kitchen, and now, it’s a dim sum and tea house. It’s still got a vintage vibe. We recommend the fried sesame balls with lotus paste!
- Little Italy. You need dessert, right? We highly recommend indulging with a cannoli at Ferrara Bakery.
- Check-in time! Pick up your luggage at City CoPilot. We’re here for all your concierge needs.