- - Rate valid for 1 calendar day
- - Each bag needs a luggage credit
- - Store hours
- M-F: 9AM-7PM
- S-S: 10AM-5PM
- CHECK HOLIDAY AND WINTER HOURS
- - *Non refundable - no exceptions
How many times have you been away from your apartment and therefore unable to accept a package delivery? Do you ever worry just how safe it is to leave a package on your doorstep when you don’t have a doorman to kindly accept your deliveries? Here at City CoPilot, we know how important your deliveries are to you, so we want to make sure you never miss a delivery or wind up with a package getting stolen.
To help alleviate such a common problem here in New York City, we created our package acceptance service to provide a safe and secure way for residents to accept and retrieve their packages. It’s perfect for those who are going out of town and need a place to send packages or for someone who doesn’t have a doorman.
How Our Package Acceptance Works
- The first thing you need to do is to register for an account on our website. The whole process is easy and won’t take you long at all, so don’t worry!
- Next, all you have to do is ship your online purchase or delivery to the address we provide you after you’ve signed up.
- Once your package has been delivered, you can make your very first pick-up in one of our locations. All three stores handle package acceptance, conveniently located in some of the most popular locations within New York: the Lower East Side, Times Square, Hell’s Kitchen and Brooklyn. All you have to do is choose the store that’s closest to you.
- Delivery optional, if you want us to deliver your package we can help with that! We will be opening delivery to Chinatown, East Village, and Hell’s Kitchen. Delivery is available Monday-Thursdays. Delivery must be scheduled before 6:30pm. Same day delivery is available for small packages that can fit in a messenger bag. Delivery is an additional $10 per delivery and you must be a monthly subscription customer. Larger packages over 15 pounds (not able to be delivered by a bike messenger) can be scheduled for next day delivery for $19 per delivery plus an additional $1 for each additional package. You must be present to accept your package – if you are not present there will be additional fees for waiting time and returns. Check out more details here.
- Finally, you can just relax knowing you’ll never miss another package delivery again. You just have to trust City CoPilot to handle all your future package acceptance!
There are some things to keep in mind when shipping your packages to one of our storefronts. The first thing to know is that there is a size and weight limit to the packages we can accept for our customers. We kindly ask that you do not send major appliances, large furniture, or any oversized packages to our locations. We consider an oversized package to be one that is over 25 pounds and/or over 2 x 2 cubic feet. Please make sure you check the size and weight of your delivery before you have it shipped to one of our stores.
If we do accept your oversized package (and we do not guarantee that we will accept it), it’s required to be picked up the same day. For all oversized packages that are not picked up the same day of delivery, we will charge your account an oversize fee of $3 each day the package is left with us.
We only accept packages during store hours – check your locations store hours – these change seasonally. We are not responsible for packages or package slips that are attempted to be delivered outside of store hours.
How Much Does it Cost?
To make it more affordable for our customers, we provide two options when choosing City CoPilot for package acceptance. If you just need one-time package acceptance, we provide this at our Lower East Side, Times Square and Brooklyn Locations for just $9.99. This is perfect for those unexpected times when you’re unavailable to receive your package during its expected delivery window.
However, if you frequently get multiple packages delivered, you can choose our “Neighbor Plan” – this is monthly package acceptance. This is perfect for someone who receives around one package a week. There is one restriction (besides size and weight) to keep in mind when selecting this plan. It only allows for five package deliveries per day. As long as you aren’t anticipating more than five packages per day, this is the perfect option for anyone who receives many deliveries on a regular basis.
Why Choose City CoPilot?
Think of City CoPilot like your on-demand doorman! We provide package acceptance at our Lower East Side, Times Square, and Brooklyn locations. Times Square and Lower East Side locations are open from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM which ensures someone will be available to accept your packages as they’re delivered, whether it’s coming from USPS, UPS, or FedEx. You can count on us to receive your packages and keep them safe until you arrive to collect them! Brooklyn is open Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Friday- Sunday 10:00AM to 5:00PM.
Package delivery is now available in Times Square and Lower East Side – Monday – Thursday. Deliveries must be scheduled before 6:30PM.
Get yourself set up with City CoPilot’s package acceptance today and start sending your Amazon, Blue Apron, and any other deliveries sent straight to our door. There’s no need to worry about missing a delivery! Nor do you have to wait around all day for a delivery to arrive!