City CoPilot is the first New York City storefront for all of your concierge needs. We offer luggage storage as well as tour/attraction discounts and airport transportation for travelers. We also offer key exchange and cleaning services for AirBnB hosts. Regardless of whether you’re an NYC local or visitor, we’re here to help make your life as comfortable as possible.
Here at City CoPilot we understand the value of higher education. Without it, many individuals would not have the opportunity to grow in their personal and professional lives. However, a great education often times comes at a big financial cost. This can hinder the success many people could have with the right education. We’ve created the City CoPilot $500 Scholarship as a means of empowering those who wish to pursue a college education but do not necessarily have the funds to cover it.
In order to apply for this scholarship, you must meet some basic criteria.
- Demonstrate good moral and ethical standards
- Be a United State citizen over the age of 17
- Be enrolled or committed to an accredited college or university in the United States
- Be enrolled or committed in an undergraduate or graduate school
- Any major is accepted (including undecided)
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA in high school
- Submit your application before May 15th
To apply for this scholarship, please answer the following questions in a Word document (saved as a DOC, DOCX, or PDF).
- What is your full name?
- What college are you enrolled in or committed to?
- What extracurricular/volunteer activities have you been active in during high school?
- What are you planning on studying and why?
- Why do you deserve this scholarship?
- Is there any miscellaneous information we should know?
Essay question: “Tell us about a time that you faced an ethical dilemma and what you did to overcome it.” Please answer this question in 300 to 500 words.
Please send your application to email@example.com with the subject line “Scholarship Application — [Your Name]” before May 15th. A winner will be chosen before June 1st.