The Best Day Ever in NYC? Yes – We Have IT!
Whether it is your first or last day in New York City spend it on the Lower East Side.
Maybe you arrived early for your check-in or have a late flight out – the LES is the spot to enjoy your first or last day in NYC.
Why? Because it awesome….a short list:
- Art – like art? You should! See some culture without having to go above 14th street – from ever evolving temporary street art (@Banksyny / @BradleyTheodore) to the revolving door of fantastic exhibits @wallplay and the @newmuseum you will not be disappointed by beautiful/intriguing work. We loved the most recent.
- Luggage – Do you have Lots of luggage? No worries! Store it at City CoPilot located in the heart of the Lower East Side – our customer’s say the nicest things… Safe and secure.
- History – You are in New York – see something old that is really cool! The tenement museum offers 3 types of tours – see the building and how people lived, meet the residents (legit actors playing roles), or walk the neighborhood like people in the past did. Honestly you should do something cultural.
- Coffee – Have some time to kill and need to do some work – Why Not? Coffee is perfect for a caffeine fix and space to work – chill music, high ceilings, local artists and solid coffee and tea selection – also wine after…or before a long day…
- Easy Access – by car or subway. The Williamsburg Bridge is the gateway to the LES. A taxi from or to JFK and La Guardia are super convenient. Prefer the subway? Take the J TRAIN ALL THE WAY! The Essex/Delancey stop is just a 4 minute walk from luggage storage at City CoPilot.